New in SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 10
- Noise Reduction Fine Detail Mode. Preserve details when reducing noise in a photo.
- Partial Correction Tool Blur Effect. Selectively apply blur effects using the Partial Correction Tool.
- Negative Film Inversion Tool. Generate new images from historical film negatives.
- Workspaces. Separate Select | Adjust | Print workspaces makes it easier to focus on photo organization, photo editing and photo printing tasks.
- Animated Object Removal. Removes moving subjects from multiple images of the same shooting scene and combines them into a single image.
- Multiple Exposure Night View. Create long-exposure, beautiful night scenes images from multiple images. Provides noise reduction and saturation for night-scapes, as well as black-level compositing.
- Lighten Composition. Compares each of the selected images while giving priority to the lighter areas of each image.
- Stroboscopic Motion. Composites a moving subject from multiple images in the same scene. Finish as a sequence image that appears to emit light continuously to express movement.
- Depth of Field Composition. Composites images with different focus positions from the front to the back to create an image with a wide range of focus.
- Periphery Tool Linear Effects. A Linear option allows the blur or sharpen effect to extend from a central line.
- Expanded Tastes Library. An expanded library of 56 taste presets included
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 10 is regularly $50, but is available now in a launch campaign for only $35. Download a fully enabled free 30 day trial today.